[SENIOR DIGITAL EXECUTIVE] CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ VÀ GIÁO DỤC POLY TUYỂN DỤNG
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning,
execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Executive
works closely with the internal marketing team and/or digital agencies to achieve specific
company objectives set by the Marketing Director such as; increasing digital sales, lead
generation, brand engagement, and conversions.
You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
● Plan & implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing
channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Display) for lead generation
● Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital
● Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
● Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, facebook and
● Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various
● Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end
consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
● Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop
● Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new
technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
● Proven work experience as Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, or a
● Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
● Knowhow of web analytics tools.
● Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
● Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
● Outstanding problem-solving skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
● Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
● Social, health & unemployment insurance.
● Premium Healthcare insurance.
● Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
● Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 44 Phan Khiem Ich Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.
Career Site at POLY: career.polyvietnam.edu.vn
- Log in to post comments