[RECEPTIONIST CUM ASSISTANT] CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ VÀ GIÁO DỤC POLY TUYỂN DỤNG
● Welcome clients, visitors, guests, etc. and provide them with appropriate information
● Handle all incoming calls and transfer to appropriate people
● Manage postage, hand-delivery in-coming and out-going courier effectively to ensure
● Oversee cleaner to keep the office area clean
● Manage booking & control vendors’ service for air-ticket & accommodation
● Ensure facility and office upkeep and maintenance and sufficient supplies to provide good
● Plan and order things for Office using such as stationery, office tools & equipment
● Make monthly Office expense reports: taxi, telephone, stationery, postage & courier ...
2. CEO’s Assistant
● Assist CEO in the management and operation of daily/ weekly/ monthly meetings.
● Conduct administration tasks, manage time, and control CEO’s calendar
● Follow up and report the work progress of the department as required by the CEO.
● Perform as per assignment from line manager
● College/University degree.
● Good oral & written communication skill in Vietnamese & English
● Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
● Ability to handle multi-tasks and work under high pressure
● Committed, able to work to deadlines, prioritize and juggle between tasks
● Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
● Competitive salary in line with experience and capability.
● Attractive commission when targets are achieved.
● Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
● Social, health & unemployment insurance.
● Premium Healthcare insurance.
● Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
● Tuition fee discount for family members
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
Career Site at POLY: career.polyvietnam.edu.vn