[OPERATION OFFICER] CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ VÀ GIÁO DỤC POLY TUYỂN DỤNG
- Record and account for stock and equipment importation, storage, and distribuon
- Order office, cleaning, and other center supplies
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate center acvies
- Filing of contracts, documents, and VAT invoices
- Coordinate center marketing activities and campaigns with Center Manager/Supervisor and relevant HO personnel
- Coordinate with Security and Cleaning staff to maintain center facilies and related equipment: clean, dy, workable.
- Coordinate with Security and building management to ensure center security and student safety - Ensure that center facilies, equipment, First Aid Kit, and fire protection system are in optimum condition – any depleon, fault, degradation, or breakage are quickly fixed or replaced
- Manage related administrative issues, assist center staff to de-escalate and resolve complaints wherever possible
- Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement, and optimum service delivery to customers
- Uphold company values and ethics and strictly follow company policies and management directives - Perform administrative tasks as assigned by Center Manager and Director of Centers
- Manage books at the library of the center
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related fields.
- 1 years of experience in operation/academic or service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Compeve salary in line with experience and capability.
- Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
- Social, health & unemployment insurance. - Premium Healthcare insurance.
- Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
- Tuition fee discount for family members. WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week WORKING LOCATION: Gò Vấp
Career Site at POLY: career.polyvietnam.edu.vn