[CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER] CÔNG TY TNHH DỊCH VỤ VÀ GIÁO DỤC POLY TUYỂN DỤNG
● Efficient & high-quality implementation of after-sales and customer care at the center
● Coordinating with Head TA to find out how to take care and support students
● Handle complaints from parents.
● Arrange and support meeting teachers & parents
● Arrange the mid-term, final tests, reports, and certificates and collect test result
● Liaise with Academic team to supply tests for classes
● Support the other LCS in taking care of Library/Materials and in the execution of all courses when the LCS is not in the teachers' room
● Assist Education Advisors or with some admin things as requested by Center Manager
● Provide necessary administrative support on materials to all teachers during their working hours
● Tracking and enrolling students in classes combined with Operation Supervisor to arrange schedule buses for students
● Perform other duties as assigned by the Center Manager.
● Graduated at College / University
● Having at least 1 year of experience in Customer Service
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
● Patience, empathy, and passion for communication
● Knowledge of Office skills (Word, Excel,..)
● Good verbal and written communication skills.
● Competitive salary in line with experience and capability. ● Annual KPI evaluation for salary review.
● Social, health & unemployment insurance.
● Premium Healthcare insurance.
● Annual leave days: 12 days/year.
● Tuition fee discount for family members.
WORKING SCHEDULE: 43 hours/ week
WORKING LOCATION: 436-438-440 Tân Phú, Tân Phú Ward, District 7, HCMC
Career Site at POLY: career.polyvietnam.edu.vn