[KẾ TOÁN - QUẢN TRỊ KINH DOANH] Admin Tasks, Accounting Tasks
Mã số: TDTU1810 - 0010
The candidate will be trained all skills needed when official working.
- Assist in carrying out general administrative tasks related to office operations
- Maintain and keep files and documents in tidy and order.
- Planning and purchasing monthly office stationery, office beverage and requisites.
- Manage in-out letters, arrange visa, air ticket domestic and international, hotel, etc.
- Control daily time sheet, annual leave of all staffs and make related reports.
- Manage and follow up the use of company’s office equipment, furniture, stationery supplies;
control all maintenance services for office and make necessary recommendation (if any)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manage forms and documents
- Issue VAT invoice and send to client
- Make PO, Debit note, these documents related to payment
- Prepare monthly reports: Revenue, contract type
- Control signed/stamped documents
- Candidate must possess at least a College, any field.
- Full-Time position(s), flexible working hour is considered in interview.
- Fluent in Excel/ Word
- Computer skill, English skill.
- To be honest, trustworthy, hard working, patient, self confident, high motivated, creative
& able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with similar position is preferable.
- International, professional, young and dynamic environment
- Working experience, opportunity to improve language skill
- Award for monthly/quarterly best staff
- Monthly incentive (based on performance)
- Monthly free lunch
- Basic social benefit following Vietnamese law.
- Paid leaves
- Opportunity to be official staff after 8 months in case of outstanding performance
Center of Enterprise Cooperation and Alumni
Ton Duc Thang University
p: (+84 28) 377 61 042
a: 19 Nguyen Huu Tho, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam